We are a professional data consulting and software company from Zug, with a strong focus on Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence. We help our clients with deploying proven process frameworks and software tools to ensure effective and efficient data strategy and implementation to the highest data quality standards. As DAI Group, we develop an objective-driven, data-led organisation by embedding analytics in the core of the business and optimise organisations for the future way of working.We help our clients with the latest solutions and techniques in Machine Learning and Automation to deliver the right solution for an efficient business transformation.
If your special edge is to apply data science methods and analytics to real-world business situations, collaborating on challenging projects with team members from many backgrounds and disciplines and you would like to work in an environment with startup-spirit, send us your application.
- Master’sdegree in Finance, Economics or Computer Science
- At least 2 years of working experienceas a business analyst
- Good understanding of economic situations, business cases and main business processes of an enterprise
- Knowledge of data processing, data management, data analysis and understanding of main concepts of artificial intelligence
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining dashboards and reporting tools
- Analytical, technical, problem solving, and communication skills are a key strength
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German. Italianis a plus
- You are not afraid of coding and understand both the thinking of subject matter experts of various business areas and analytics
- Exposure to management consulting
- Knowledge of object-oriented / other programing language and familiarity in programming in one or more of the following: Python, R, C/C++, Java
- General understanding of databases and able to perform data analysis in SQL
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and to recommend actions
- Experience with working in project environments using agile methodology
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction.
About the job
At DAI group, data drives all of our decision-making. As business analyst you collaborate closely with business stakeholders to understand business needs and design data-backed processes to fulfil these needs in a sustainable and repeatable manner. This role offers you the opportunity to contribute to develop business cases based on sound business analysis, to plan projects from both the business and data perspective, and to support multi-functional teams in delivering approved projects from implementation through adoption and closure.
Please send your CV, references and a motivation letter to us.