We are a professional data consulting and software company from Zug, with a strong focus on Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence. We help our clients with deploying proven process frameworks and software tools to ensure effective and efficient data strategy and implementation to the highest data quality standards. As DAI Group, we develop an objective-driven, data-led organisation by embedding analytics in the core of the business and optimise organisations for the future way of working.We help our clients with the latest solutions and techniques in Machine Learning and Automation to deliver the right solution for an efficient business transformation.
If you are a wizard in statistics, algorithm theory, computer science, database theory, applied economics or engineering and you would like to work in an environment with startup-spirit, send us your application.
- Master or PhD degree in computer science, physics, applied mathematicsor equivalent practical experience
- Experience with machine and deep learning systems, statistical data analysis (e.g. linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, sampling methods, etc.)
- Experience in programming in one or more of the following: Python, R, C/C++or Scala
- Experience with one or more graph databases e.g. Neo4j, StarDog
- Robust knowledge on Database structures (Oracle, MS SQL)
- Experience deriving data-driven business insights and effectively communicating actionable recommendations to senior management
- We are looking for team players with high ethical standards who are willing and able to learn and apply new technologies
- Demonstrated experience with one or more machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Keras, Theano, Scikit, etc.
- Experience with machine learning on large datasets
- Experience with graph databases and enterprise knowledge graphs
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and to recommend actions
- Familiar with context analysis, NLP and word embeddings
- Experience with working in project environments using agile methodology
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction.
About the job
At DAI group, data drives all of our decision-making. Using analytical methods, you mine through data to identify opportunities for our client to operate more efficiently. Your area of application vary from e.g. solving context related problems with neural networks to optimization of models for customer behaviour with genetic algorithms or reinforcement learning. You will deal with large volume of structured and unstructured data to store, cleanse and train. As a data scientist, you will support the project insights gained from analysing company data. The candidate must have good experience using a variety of data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, helping building and implementing models. The candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes. As we like to connect the dots, experience in graph database technologies comes very handy.
Please send your CV, references and a motivation letter to us.